On July 1st at the Städelschule, “Art and Subjecthood: a Conference on the Return of the Human Figure in Semiocapitalism,” with Isabelle Graw, Hal Foster, Caroline Busta, Michael Sanchez, Ina Blom, and Jutta Koether.
- Isabelle Graw, “When Objecthood turns into Subjecthood”
- Hal Foster, “Philosophical Toys & Psychoanalytical Travesties: Dolls, Puppets & Mannequins in the 1920s”
- Caroline Busta, “Body Doubles”
- Michael Sanchez, “Behavioral: Some Thoughts on Art Under Network Capitalism”
- Ina Blom, “Media Animism. Rachel Harrison’s Living Images”
- Jutta Koether, “Mad Garlands”