On May 17th, the Whitney ISP symposium: “Critical Perspectives on Visual Culture,” with discussants Emily Apter and Benjamin Buchloh.
- Joe Madura, “Structured Facts/Structured Feelings: Minimal Art in the AIDS Crisis”
- Amalle Dublon, “Queer Sonics and Sub-architectures”
- Henrietta Stanford, “‘Facing’ Ulrike Meinhof: Resistance; Politics; and Psychoanalysis in Silvia Kolbowski’s A Few Howls Again?”
- Maibritt Pedersen, “Manipulating the World; Öyvind Fahlström’s games”
- Nate Harrison, “The Yes Men: Parody in Aesthetics and Protest”
- W. Ian Bourland, “Better Living through Chemistry: Odili Odita’s Modernist Polymers”