Last March, the Brooklyn Museum held a symposium entitled Feminism Now: New Feminist Art Scholarship.
- Saisha Grayson, “All Around the Table: A Feminist Reframing of Lucy Orta’s 70 x 7 The Meal“
- Marissa B. Vigneault, “Re: Post(Feminism)”
- Patricia Ann Grisafi, “Tracey Emin’s Masturbatory Postmodernism”
- Anna Fisher, “‘Autoheterobiography’ and the Epistolary Game in the Art of Chris Kraus and Sophie Calle”
- Zetta Elliott, “Hoochie No More: Mickalene Thomas Reframes the Blaxploitation Aesthetic”