On November 5th in Oslo, Le Futur du Passé: Asger Jorn Revisited.
- Knut Stene-Johansen, “Introduction (Asger Jorn, The Future of the Past and The Security Entrances)”
- Hal Foster, “Animal Jorn, Creaturely Cobra”
- Mikkel Bolt Rasmussen, “Critique and Crisis: The Avant-Garde in a Post- Revolutionary Time”
- Oda Wildhagen Gjessing, “Asger Jorn and Edvard Munch. Regarding the ‘transition leading to the liberation of color, to painterly spontaneity’”
- Helle Brøns, “Masculine Resistance. Art, Gender and Desire in the Production of Asger Jorn”