On September 29th and 30th in Vancouver, “The Future of the Contemporary,” with talks by Luis Camnitzer, Jaleh Mansoor, Nicolas Bourriaud, Clementine Deliss, Nicolaus Schafhausen, Saloni Mathur, and others.
- Luis Camnitzer, “Michelangelo’s Conundrum”
- Jaleh Mansoor, “The Future of the Contemporary, Or, What is Modernism? What was Modernity?”
- Clementine Deliss, “Remediating Collections in a Post-Ethnographic Museum”
- Saloni Mathur, “Modalities of the Mega-Museum in India”
- Maureen Murphy, “Representing Contemporary Africa in Art Museums: Categories and Audiences”