- Reiko Tomii, “A Networking Guru: Matsuzawa Yutaka and Japanese Conceptualism”
- Elizabeth Legge, “Michael Snow’s Authorization”
- Blake Stimson, “The Interior of Art”
- Mark Cheetham, “Putting Concepts in their Place: GI and the Nation Question”
- Jayne Wark, “Printmaking as Performative and Conceptual Medium”
- Terry Smith, “One and Three Ideas: Conceptualism Before, During and After Conceptual Art”
- Hans Maria de Wolf, “Where Has it Gone, that Common Ground? Jeff Wall Versus Conceptual Art Theory”
Artists in the companion exhibition include Vito Acconci, John Baldessari, James Lee Byars, Carole Condé and Karl Beveridge, Kenneth Coutts-Smith, Jan Dibbets, General Idea, Dan Graham, Rodney Graham, Hans Haacke, Douglas Huebler, Donald Judd, Joseph Kosuth, Gordon Lebredt, Les Levine, Sol LeWitt, Lee Lozano, Ken Lum, N.E. Thing Co., Dennis Oppenheim, Yvonne Rainer, Martha Rosler, Robert Smithson, Michael Snow, Jeff Wall, Lawrence Weiner, and Martha Wilson.